Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Obligatory Introduction

Welcome to my blog. An honest disclaimer, I am yet to have a theme for my blog, if ever. So I guess for now it’ll just be about random stuff in my life (possibly multiple rants too); and probably nothing you’ll be much interested in. A short introduction to myself,  I am a final year medical student in my final days of medical school (AT LAST!), heading to a rural/regional hospital in Australia for my internship next year. I am passionate about psychiatry/mental health; but currently torn between pursuing psych/ED/GP as a specialty in future.
So if you are expecting one of those celebrity-bimbo-i-have-the-perfect-life blogs or fashion/food/shopping blogs or those offering make-up tutorials yadda yadda… you’ll be disappointed. This is just an ordinary blog of an ordinary girl living an ordinary (but I would have to say, likely horrendously busy) life – consisting of random daily happenings of a struggling junior doctor lowest in the medical hierarchy (mundane or not, you decide) with a higher likelihood of gross things being mentioned (think poop/pee amongst other body secretions).
There you go, life of a doctor; uncensored. Especially for those wondering if doctors have no life. To be honest, I couldn’t really tell you, for this is all the life I had ever known.
Maybe you could tell me instead.
Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment