Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Knick knacks

The mystery had finally been solved. Our deductions were pridefully accurate, and when interrogated, the 'culprit' (surgeon...orthopod...duh) confessed right on the spot. Case closed, one point for Detective Stephen and Detective Christine! =)

I would've loved to tell you that my life had been happening but it sadly isn't. The power trip in the psych unit medical officers' room has been the highlight of the week. Pathetic much? Heh. Still, I'm not complaining, somehow I am getting used to this mundane, slow-paced rural lifestyle. I am still undecided whether it is a good thing or not.

Fortunately, the fortnightly drive down to Hobart and back is starting to be increasingly enjoyable. Especially when singing along to Taylor Swift records. (Don't judge me! =P)

Interview calls seem to be gradually coming in from the mainland and all, I am both anticipating and dreading the one from Hobart. I NEED to get a job there next year. Burnie is no doubt a very beautiful place, but it gets tiring, all these 'long-distance thing' with my beloved boy. It gets lonely too.

30 weeks down, 22 more to go.




At times, I'm jealous of those people who get to see you everyday... 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment