Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Safe and sound

For her. For them.

Lord please have mercy. Bless me with Your grace that I would never have deserved. 

For her. 
The one who raised me and loved me like no one ever did. The one who holds me like I am her world. She is beautiful. And she gave me life. How could I ever repay life? 

Least I could do is to stay safe. Not to leave her till she leaves me.  
Spare her the heartbreak, the sorrow, the pain... all the horrible things that come with losing the one you love. I pray she would never have to go through that. I would gladly take them all if that would promise her happiness. I am the stronger one afterall.

Just as long as we could stay;
Safe and sound. 


Amen. 

2 comments:

  1. Started following yr blog. Hope to hear more from u in near future about yr experiences as a doctor. Always remain positive~ ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Hope you will enjoy my blog, and please bear with me through all the random rantings. =)

      Delete