Thursday, February 19, 2015

Ain't Nobody Got Time For That

I never liked Chinese New Year. It is the time of the year that reminds you that there are people in your life that you need to get rid of.

Toxic people. People who tries to make you feel small because they are insecure in themselves; people who curse you because they are jealous of you and people who are so fucking selfish they would take advantage of the elderly or disabled.

Oh yes there ARE people like that. Not just anyone, but relatives.

Well the truth is, I don't care one bit. Because even if allegedly you people have some vague blood ties with me in some way or other just because we are related, I AM NOTHING LIKE ALL OF YOU. I would give a gazillion bucks to bet that my set of DNAs are nothing like yours too. As far as I am concerned, you are NOT family to me.

But I do care if you hurt MY FAMILY.

So back off. Go hide behind your pompous shells and mind your own goddamn business. Oh, and do us all a favor, don't ever come over to 'visit'. Because we all know, that those visit are just to borrow more money or to steal someone's fridge magnet or your elderly mother's coffee powder. For God's sake, how low can you people get to?!!

Well then, hope you get rich one day just by saving up on paying your part of grandma's monthly medical bills of approximately....... 30 dollars.



IDIOTS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment