Friday, January 23, 2015

There must be a reason

At this very moment, I am sitting in a bus en route to Hobart. The first of many future trips, I would presume.

Ahh Hobart, the place I have lived in for the past 3 years. I used to think of it as a boring little town, until I came to Burnie. Now Hobart feels like paradise.

What is my calling, dear Lord? Why is it that you have sent me here? There isn't much for me in this place. Burnie is beautiful, breathtaking even. But there is no dance, there is no pole. There is no one, and nothing I love. Just long, lonely nights and endless phone calls that will never be the same.

Who am I then, without all those that sustain me?

My workplace was pretty great, but ortho is physically and emotionally draining. We have half the workforce but the similar patient load as Hobart. Go figure.

Three weeks down, Forty nine more to go.



There must be a reason. Even if I couldn't see it just yet. This I believe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment